Market Research and PR Strategy Development
Market and competitor research is a first and important step for you to establish or improve your company’s positioning in your chosen region. Promoting yourself only on the basis of your own intuition, past experiences, or various experiments is no longer enough to remain in demand in a competitive market.
In this way, the unusual framework of a special project can turn out to be an excellent PR method for promoting a company.
Why This Matters
Financial companies that started operating several years ago without research or strategy are now at a point where they have no conception of their target audience or its needs, don’t understand their strengths or weaknesses, can’t compare their positioning with that of their competitors, don’t know which products should be developed and which should be shut down to avoid future losses, and don’t recognize the goals of moving into certain regions.
Using our research and strategies built upon it, financial companies and fintech and blockchain projects lay a foundation for future development, which allows them to:
- clearly define the direction they want to move in.
- avoid typical promotion mistakes.
- make the right decision about whether to enter new markets.
- get a list of recommended tools for working effectively with their clients.
What We Analyze
- The status of the market in a particular region and development trends.
- Competitive environment.
- Product lineup.
- The informational field; we identify the sentiment of messages and compare with competitors.
- Target audiences; their needs and pain points.
- Popular topics, news stories, trendsetter behavior.
- The operations of the company’s or project’s SMM team.
- Preparing recommendations for decreasing negativity and improving reputation.
How We Work
- Our analysts collect information about the company and its competitors using the service https://www.brandwatch.com and other software products.
- We add to the data collected by hand.
- We analyze the data, prepare a summary report, and present it to the client.
- If needed, we use the research as a basis for preparing strategies around selected products/niches/regions/audiences.
Preparing the research involves four high-level experts. A single study takes one month and almost 300 hours of agency employee time.
Research We’ve Already Done Has Helped Our Clients:
- decide not to enter potentially unprofitable regions.
- determine which social networks bring in paying clients.
- learn how to interact with competitors’ clients.
- develop a new promotion strategy that takes into account an understanding of the target audience’s needs.
- reconsider their lineup of PR tools based on the interests of potential clients – and more.
Why Your Data is Secure:
- We sign an NDA with every client.
- A portion of the research materials may be used as a demo only with the client’s approval.
- When asked by potential clients, we can present only demo versions of research that have been cleared for demoing.
Preparing expert contentW
hen using special media projects, one of the most effective ICO promotion methods is the use of expert content, which is an excellent way to promote the right opinion among the target audience. This involves collaborating with thought leaders in the finance sector, who pass off texts written in advance by copywriters as their opinion. Speaking of expert presentations, we must mention personal PR for representatives of the company planning the ICO. By presenting as experts in relevant fields, as part of those very same special projects, representatives of the project’s management gain additional trust from the target audience and investors.
If you would like to see a sample study or get a consultation on preparing a strategy for your company, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 (499) 110-41-72.
Write to Us
Fill in the form and get a free media plan for your PR campaign